1. What utilities am I responsible for?
Residents are responsible for electric, gas, water, cable, and internet.
2. What appliances are included in The Communities of River Crossing apartment homes? Do they include a washer and dryer?
Designed for your comfort and convenience, each of our apartment rentals feature outstanding amenities that make the most of your time at home. Kitchens feature high quality appliances including a refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and microwave. Every apartment boasts front loading high efficiency washer and dryers for your use.
3. Is Corporate housing available?
The Communities of River Crossing welcomes all inquiries regarding the availability of corporate rentals. For more information about corporate housing availability, please contact the leasing office.
4. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes. The Communities of River Crossing provides an on-site maintenance technician M-F during normal business hours. Any after-hours maintenance emergencies will be dispatched to our on-call maintenance. On-call maintenance is available 24/7.
5. How do I place a maintenance request?
To place a maintenance request please call the leasing office or login to your resident portal, click on the maintenance tab and fill out the required information.
6. Is parking available?
Underground parking is available starting at $50/month. Surface lot parking is free for our residents and their guests on a first come, first serve basis.
7. Are pets allowed? If so, what is the cost associated with bringing pets to The Communities of River Crossing? Are there breed restrictions or weight limits?
The Communities of River Crossing is pet friendly and accepts cats and dogs. Residents must pay a $500 deposit upon initial move-in. Dog rent is $50/month/dog. Cat rent is $25/month/cat. No more than 2 pets is allowed per apartment. Breed and weight restrictions also apply.
8. Does your building offer balconies?
The Communities of River Crossing features decks on select apartment homes.
9. Do you offer flexible lease terms?
Flexibility is essential is today's ever-changing world. To meet your unique time frame requirements, The Communities of River Crossing offers a wide selection of variable lease terms. For more details please call to inquire about our current lease terms.
10. What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Payments can conveniently be made online via the resident portal using e-check with no fees. Credit cards can also be used but will have an additional fee.
11. How do I pay my rent online?
It's easy with your resident portal. The Communities of River Crossing offers an array of online services - including the ability to make automatic rent payments, place a maintenance request, and even meet your neighbors, all from the convenience of your own home or work computer. If it is your first time to the website, you will need to create a new account by simply scrolling down the page to "Resident Portal" and then clicking on "Click Here to Register" and entering the required information.
12. What are the income requirements to qualify for an apartment home?
Residents are required to make two and a half times the monthly rent to qualify for a market rate apartment home. We also do background check, credit check and inquire about previous rental/ mortgage payment history.
13. Is there a security deposit?
Yes. The deposit is $500 total, $250 of which is refundable upon move out and $250 of which we keep as an administrative fee.
14. How can I refer a friend?
The best neighbor is the one you choose. That's why The Communities of River Crossing has set up a resident referral program. It's a great opportunity to earn some extra spending money by introducing your friends to The Communities of River Crossing apartment living, wide-array of amenities, and maintenance-free lifestyle. Simply call, email, or stop by the leasing office to let us know you have recommended a friend or to learn more about The Communities of River Crossing resident referral program.
15. What is the application fee at The Communities of River Crossing?
The application fee is $45 per adult applicant.
16. Is River Crossing Apartments, The Pointe of River Crossing, and Graham Place included in St. Paul's Rent Control?
River Crossing Apartments, The Pointe of River Crossing, and Graham Place are not subject to Chapter 193A.04 rent limitations.